Bija trouble facial foam 150ml
The refine and foamy lather thoroughly removes pore impurities as it prevents and relieves skin trouble.
What it is:
A refreshing facial foam for skin trouble.
- This refined, foamy lather thoroughly cleanses pores while preventing and relieving skin trouble
- Contains natural ingredients, such as salicyl acid, to remove dead skin cells and treat skin problems
What else you need to know
Free from: synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, and imidazolidinyl urea.
How to use:
Squeeze an appropriate amount onto clean hands and create lather. Smoothly massage your face and thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water afterward.
- Facial Foam
- Spot Essence
Experience bija's excellent soothing effects!
Bija seeds are a rare ingredient that can only be used after they have survived 20 years in the wild.
Its hardy properties gently smooth skin and enhance the skin's natural defense system.
WATER, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, PEG-32, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, TORREYA NUCIFERA SEED OIL(750mg), SALICYLIC ACID, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, DEXTRIN, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, MENTHOL, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-100 STEARATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, FRAGRANCE
Date manufactured / Shelf life after initial opening
Use within 36 months
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor
- Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight
- Immediately rinse with water if it gets into your eyes