OTTIE Fila Ceramide 100 Mask - Barrier-Shield Soothing Essence
A fabric mask with ceramides and filaggrin is aimed at intensively moisturizing the skin and strengthening its protective barrier. A feature of the mask, in addition to a highly effective composition, is a canvas made of 100% bamboo, which is biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Ceramide and filaggrin help strengthen the skin’s double barrier and form a protective barrier to hydrate and soothe skin.
Ceramide NP: This is a natural moisturizing factor that is important for the lipid of skin cells, helping to maintain a strong skin barrier and forms a protective barrier to prevent moisture evaporation and shield the skin from harmful substances.
Filagrinol (Pollen extract, Glycine soja (soybean) oil unsaponifiables, Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil unsaponifiables, Olive oil unsaponifiables, Plant complex) *Contains 100ppm: This is the main component of keratinocyte, and it helps repair and provides moisture to damaged and tired skin.
Enjoy 30% off this week, offer ends Sunday 19/01/2020.
How to use
- After facial cleansing, apply toner and remove mask from packaging. Set sheet according to the holes of eyes and mouth, and attach closely to skin.
- Remove after 15 – 20 minutes and pat gently for absorption of any remaining essence.
- Moisturizes the deep layers of the skin;
- Refreshes and tones
- Strengthens blood vessels;
- Gently brightens;
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- Improves the protective functions of the epidermis.
Country of Origin
All skin types.
- Glycerol. Promotes better penetration of moisture into the deeper layers of the skin, prevents dust and microorganisms from entering the upper skin layers. Hypoallergenic.
- Lavender Extract It normalizes metabolic processes in the skin, has a tonic and firming property, softens, regulates the production of sebum, reduces skin irritation and peeling.
- Tranexamic acid. It has a pronounced clarifying property, inhibits the synthesis of melanin, eliminates redness, fights hyperpigmentation and rosacea.
- Ceramides. They fill the intercellular space and help retain moisture in the cells, make the skin smooth and supple, protect the skin from the penetration of toxins, heavy metals, exhaust gases, viruses and bacteria.
- Filaggrin. Natural moisturizing factor protein for binding thin microfibers in the skin plays a key role in the formation of the epidermal barrier.
WATER, GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, ISOPENTYLDIOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, 1, 2-HEXANEDIOL, TRANEXAMIC ACID, GLUTATHIONE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, ARGININE, CARBOMER, ALLANTOIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
- If abnormal symptoms or adverse effects such as red spots, swelling or itching appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight while and after using the product, please consult a dermatologist
- Do not use any scars or any other irritated areas
- Cautions about storing and handling the product
- Keep the product out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Avoid the area close to the eyes
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels