Green tea cleansing foam 150ml
A cleansing foam that retains skin moisture with the fresh Jeju green tea.
- Fresh green tea extracted from organically grown green tea leaves is rich in amino acids and minerals that moisturize and brighten skin that has become dehydrated from cleansing
- The dense, rich foam washes off makeup residue and dirt from inside pores, leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed
How to use
Squeeze some foam into your hands and create a lather. Massage the foam into your face and rinse it off with lukewarm water
Country of Origin
All skin types
Hydrate and recharge your skin with Jeju green tea!
Our green tea products' vitality and deep hydration are supplied by green tea extracts from the fields of Jeju island, renowned for its cleanliness and abundant plant life. Using these products will leave skin feeling smooth, supple, and deeply hydrated.
Glycerin, Green Tea Extract18%, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Purified Water, PEG-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Kaolin, Lauric Acid, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Grapefruit Extract, Orange Extract, Orchid Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Trehalose, Sodium Benzoate, Perfume
Date manufactured/Shelf life after initial opening
Use within 36 months
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor
- Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight
- Immediately rinse with water if it gets into your eyes