Jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam 150ml
A pore-cleansing foam made with Jeju volcanic scoria to absorb sebum and purify pores.
Absorb sebum and purify pores with Jeju's volcanic cleansing foam.
- A pore-cleansing foam containing Jeju volcanic scoria that strongly absorbs sebum and purifies clogged pores
- Volcanic scoria--One of Jeju's natural ingredients
Jeju volcanic scoria is an alkaline substance with pH level similar to the human body. It is an ingredient free of impurities.
* Pore cleansing foam vs. Pore scrub foam
- Pore Cleansing Foam: Daily Pore Cleansing -- Removes dirt from pores
- Pore Scrub Foam: Pore Cleansing (1-2 times a week) -- A gentle scrub foam that removes dirt and dead skin cells from pores
How to use
Apply a small amount of foam into your hands and work it into a rich lather. After massaging your face with the foam, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- cleansing foam
Country of Origin
All skin types
Wash away pore-clogging impurities with Jeju volcanic scoria!
Volcanic scoria is a pure, and fairly rare, ingredient formed from lava as it cools after a volcanic eruption.
It has a powerful sebum-absorbing capacity and washes away impurities while moisturizing skin, leaving it cleaner and healthier than ever before.
WATER, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, PEG-32, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, LAURYLGLUCOSIDE, HYDRATED SILICA,GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, VOLCANIC ASH, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, MANNITOL,SILICA, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM BENZOATE, FRAGRANCE
Date manufactured/Shelf life after initial opening
Use within 36 months
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor
- Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight
- Immediately rinse with water if it gets into your eyes