MEDIHEAL Paraffin Foot Mask
This paraffin foot mask softens and removes dreadful dead skin cells and speeds up regeneration of healthy, new cells. It also soothes and moisturizes with nourishing ingredients like Shea Butter, Raspberry, and other natural extracts, leaving your feet oh so smooth and sandal-ready.
How to use
- Wash feet with lukewarm water and towel dry.
- Slip one foot into each mask and secure tightly around the ankles. Relax for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove the mask and massage the remaining essence into skin for better results.
- No need to wash off.
It is recommended to use 2-3 times a week for softer foot care. Please use it for 1 time use only.
- High Nutrition
Country of Origin
All skin types. (For Dry, Rough Feet, Cracked Heels)
WATER, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, SD ALCOHOL 40B, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN STEARATE, UREA, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL,METHYLPARABEN, TRIETHANOL AMINE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRLYATE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLPARABEN, POLYACRYLATE-13, DIMETHICONOL, POLYISOBUTENE, FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, RUBUS IDAEUS FRUIT EXTRACT, BETA-GLUCAN, CENTALLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE ROOT EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF EXTRACT, PARAFFIN, PANTHENOL, MENTHA ARVENSIS EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ACAIA SENGAL GUM EXTRACT.
- If abnormal symptoms or adverse effects such as red spots, swelling or itching appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight while and after using the product, please consult a dermatologist
- Do not use any scars or any other irritated areas
- Cautions about storing and handling the product
- Keep the product out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Avoid the area close to the eyes
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels