MEDIHEAL Theraffin Hand Mask
Compared to faces, hands are exposed to the air and ultraviolet everyday. It cause long-term accumulation of melanin. Furthermore, sweaty palms make nails fragile and skin dry out and causes hands wrinkles and aging. Theraffin Hand Mask with no Paraben, Benzophenon, Sulfate, Artificial dyes, Triclosan, is passed the USA FDA Product safety test. Wear it just as gloves and adjust the size with patented sticker. Play with smartphone or do your business with it while you are wearing gloves.
How to use
- Wash your hands and completely dry them.
- Open the product, remove the mask and insert hands into each gloves.
- Remove the paper at the back of sticker and adjust size on your wrist. (For better absorption, massage your hands).
- Remove hand mask after 10-20 mins, massage hands with remained essence for further absorption.
- No need to wash off.
It is recommended to use 2-3 times a week for softer hand care. Please use it for 1 time use only.
- Anti Wrinkle
Country of Origin
All skin types.
WATER, GLYCERIN, CARTHAMUSTINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, NIACINAMIDE, UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL,PEG-100 STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, 1.2-HEXANEDIOL, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ILLICIUMVERUM(ANISE)FRUIT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL,DIMETHICONE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ARGANIASPINOSA KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, PUNICAGRANATUM EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON(LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE(PARFUM), ALLANTOIN, ADENOSINE, DISODIUM EDTA, BUTYROSPERMUMPARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, KERATIN AMINOACIDS, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CERAMIDE 3, TEA-COCOYL GLUTAMATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CHOLESTEROL, PARAFFIN, SODIUMHYALURONATE
- If abnormal symptoms or adverse effects such as red spots, swelling or itching appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight while and after using the product, please consult a dermatologist
- Do not use any scars or any other irritated areas
- Cautions about storing and handling the product
- Keep the product out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Avoid the area close to the eyes
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels