SNP Charcoal Mineral Black Ampoule Mask
SNP Cosmetics Charcoal Mineral Black Ampoule Mask contains high quality charcoal made from oak. Porous charcoal attaches to skin wastes or sebum to clarify skin, and it also contains high levels of minerals to improve the absorption of ampoule.
Charcoal has the most optimal features of trees to make charcoal. Grown in the southern region of Kishu with unique climate, the grown is slow. The tree is very dense and hard, making it ideal to make charcoal.
It contains 1,000mg mineral water / charcoal powder 6.25mg to supply moisture to skin and to purify skin.Fine charcoal powder and charcoal sheet adhere to sebum and blackheads and firms pores. Pore tightening, moisturizing, sebum controlling, skin purifying effects
Enjoy 30% off this week, offer ends Sunday 19/01/2020.
CHARCOAL - Drawing toxins, bacteria, and micro-particles out of pores, charcoal’s powerfully effective cleansing properties help fight acne and promote a clear complexion.
SEAWEED - Rich in antioxidants like vitamin C, caulerpa lentillifera helps protect against early signs of aging by neutralizing the free radicals that can damage your skin's collagen fibers.
GREEN TEA - Camellia Sinensis or Green Tea contains antioxidants that help prevent UV damage to skin, and has also been found to reduce redness and irritation.
CHESTNUT - Used for centuries throughout East Asia for its anti-aging properties, chestnut shell extract has been proven to contain antioxidants that help prevent wrinkles by inhibiting the enzymes that destroy collagen and elastin.
How to use
- After facial cleansing, apply toner and remove mask from packaging. Set sheet according to the holes of eyes and mouth, and attach closely to skin.
- Remove after 20 – 30 minutes and pat gently for absorption of any remaining essence.
* Taking into account skin turnover period of 4 weeks, it is most effective to use the product continuously three times a week for 4 week.
- Contains 1,000mg mineral water / charcoal powder 12.5mg to supply moisture to skin and to purify skin
- Fine charcoal powder and charcoal sheet adhere to sebum and blackheads and firms pores
- Pore tightening, moisturizing, sebum controlling, skin purifying effects
Country of Origin
All skin types.
(1) Mineral water
Water contains small amounts of calcium, magnesium, potassium, and other minerals. Minerals consist of 4% of the human body, but is not created within the body, making consumption through water or food essential.
(2) Green tea extract
Green tea extract contains high levels of vitamin A which makes skin cells healthy and lustrous, vitamin C which prevents melanin pigmentation to suppress freckle formation, and tocopherol which prevents oxidation of cell membranes to suppress skin aging. When applied to skin, it suppresses the proliferation of bacteria and polyphenol complex in green tea helps strong oxidation action for to effectively remove pigmentation, excessive sebum, or sweat. Also, bitter tasting factor tightens pores, making this a popular cosmetic ingredient.
(3) Chestnut pellicle extract
Rich in tannin, the pellicle tightens pores and controls oil. It also helps care for aging skin or freckles, and helps tighten pores, whiten skin, and exfoliate.
(4) Sea grape extract
A type of seaweed which looks like grapes contains high levels of fucoidan which protects and recovers skin from wounds or bacteria and prevents pollution. Also, it prevents dryness and helps maintain moisture, and it is rich in calcium, iron, mineral, and vitamin to recover rough skin. Sugar and amino acid help moisture absorption into skin and suppresses free radicals with antioxidant effects. It keeps skin clean and healthy.
(5) Agaric extract
Makes skin resilient and helps care for enlarged pores and skin care. It is an active ingredient with pore tightening effects.
(6) Hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid exists between the collagen and elastin mesh, and it is a high polymer with the capacity to absorb and store moisture 1,000 greater than its own weight. Hyaluronic acid content drops with age. Hyaluronic acid combines with moisture to make skin soft and smooth.
(7) Charcoal powder
Natural charcoal powder obtained at high temperature adheres to sebum and wastes for removal.
WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL WATER, ALCOHOL, BETAINE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CASTANEA CRENATA (CHESTNUT) SHELL EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, CAULERPA LENTILLIFERA EXTRACT, FOMES OFFICINALIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHARCOAL POWDER, POLYSORBATE 80, CARBOMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, DISODIUM EDTA, PERFUME
- If abnormal symptoms or adverse effects such as red spots, swelling or itching appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight while and after using the product, please consult a dermatologist
- Do not use any scars or any other irritated areas
- Cautions about storing and handling the product
- Keep the product out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Avoid the area close to the eyes
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels