MEDIHEAL H.D.P Pore Stamping Black Mask
H.D.P Pore-Stamping is the new project developed by specialist’s knowhow from esthetic. It makes you easily care the skin with various skin troubles through the specialist’s knowhow. With the synergy of LS 8865 and High-Definition Pixel solution, this special Rx. provides excellent firming effect while tightening open pores.
Matte, refined and oil-free skin is yours for the taking with the Mediheal H.D.P Pore Stamping Charcoal Mineral
Mask – a convenient skin care mask that provides you with incredible effectiveness.
Tackle the uncomfortable greasiness, gaping pores and blemish causing excessive sebum production with this innovative product today!
How to use
- After your cleanser and toner, place the mask onto your face.
- Remove after 10-20 minutes.
- Gently pat any remaining essence into your skin to help with absorption.
* Apply 2-3 times a week continuously for 4 weeks.
Country of Origin
All skin types.
The Mediheal H.D.P Pore Stamping Charcoal Mineral Mask contains LS 8865 and ZINC PCA that controls excessive sebum and greasiness.
The innovative synergy of LS 8865 and High-Definition Pixel solution gives you an excellent firming effect when it tightens open pores.
The Sea Grape extract and Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture extract also features skin tightening properties.
The key black charcoal mask sheet controls excessive sebum and purifies your skin while leaving it moisturised.
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT EXTRACT, CAULERPA LENTILLIFERA (SEAGRAPE) EXTRACT, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CARBOMER, METHYLPARABEN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CHARCOAL POWDER, FOMES OFFICINALIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ALLANTOIN, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, NATTO GUM, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLPARABEN, CAMMELIA SINENSIS CALLUS CULTURE EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, MINERAL WATER, ZINC PCA, PULSATILLA KOREANA EXTRACT, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ZANTHOXYLUM PIPERITUM FRUIT EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, USNEA BARBATA (LICHEN) EXTRACT, LECITHIN
- If abnormal symptoms or adverse effects such as red spots, swelling or itching appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight while and after using the product, please consult a dermatologist
- Do not use any scars or any other irritated areas
- Cautions about storing and handling the product
- Keep the product out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Avoid the area close to the eyes
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels