MEDIHEAL P.D.F A.C Dressing Ampoule Face Mask Ex. Upgrade EX. X3
A medicated face mask specifically formulated to heal and soothe irritated, troubled skin.
Pimples are usually caused by deep-seated dirt and excessive sebum clogging the pores and to be able to solve this, the skin would need a soothing and healing agent to help the skin recover from trouble.
The mask's essence is infused with Centella Asiatica, AC-solution, Triclosan, Salicylic Acid and Adenosine.
These ingredients effectively work together to fully eliminate acne and help minimize redness.
- Soothes stimulation of skin and sensitive skin mildly and eases skin.
- Takes care of skin trouble intensively and controls skin to create clean skin.
- Silk like cellulose sheet that fits to delicate curve of face.
- Cellulose sheet delivers enriched essence mildly.
- Cellulose sheet (100% pure cotton)
- Calms acne, takes care of problem & acne-prone skin
- Rapid skin relief
- Prevents breakouts & over production of oil
How to use
- After your cleanser and toner, place the mask onto your face.
- Place mask on face for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.
* Taking into account skin turnover period of 4 weeks, it is most effective to use the product continuously twice a week for 4 week.
Country of Origin
All skin types.
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERINE, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, ALCOHOL DENAT, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BETAINE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, ADENOSINE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLPARABEN, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL, SALICYLIC ACID, PHEONOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
- If abnormal symptoms or adverse effects such as red spots, swelling or itching appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight while and after using the product, please consult a dermatologist
- Do not use any scars or any other irritated areas
- Cautions about storing and handling the product
- Keep the product out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Avoid the area close to the eyes
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels