MEDIHEAL W.H.P White Hydrating Charcoal Mineral Face Mask
A face mask with activated charcoal contains natural castor oil and fruit extract, it cleanses & brightens skin. When environmental toxins, dirt and debris get under your skin, its waste-filtering system gets jammed, pores get clogged and skin looks cloudy.
Contains Niacinamide, Arbutin, Acai berry extract, it helps to even skin tones. Ceramide aquaseal (Xylitylglucoside , anhydroxylitol, xylitol) can whiten your skin. Black Charcoal Face Mask has an infrared function, smoothes and brightens skin.
How to use
- After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture
- Take the face mask out of its packaging, unfold and place the sheet on the face
- Rest comfortably for 10-20 minutes and remove the mask
- Discard the mask and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin
Considering the skin’s 4-week turnover term, it is most effective to use consecutively 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks.
Functions: Hydrating, Nourishing, Whitening, Brightening, Arbutin and Ceramide.
Country of Origin
All skin types.
Water, Butylene Gylcol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Xylitylglucoside, Arbutin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Anhydroxylitol, Phenoxyethanol, Xylitol, Charcoal Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- If abnormal symptoms or adverse effects such as red spots, swelling or itching appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight while and after using the product, please consult a dermatologist
- Do not use any scars or any other irritated areas
- Cautions about storing and handling the product
- Keep the product out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Avoid the area close to the eyes
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels