PETITFEE Dry Essence Foot Mask Pack
Sock type foot mask made from non-woven fabric hugs the feet seamlessly to allow maximum absorption of the foot cream and aloe extract for smoother, softer feet.
- Powerful moisturising essence inside the pack makes it easy to wear
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract softens and smooths dry feet and heels
- The sock shape wraps around the entire foot, caring for your foot and toenails.
How to use
- Wash feet with lukewarm water and towel dry.
- Open the package and put the mask on your feet.
- It is preferable to wear socks over the mask so that its components are absorbed perfectly.
- Relax for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove the mask and massage the remaining essence into skin for better results.
- No need to wash off.
It is recommended to use 1-2 times a week for softer foot care. Please use it for 1 time use only.
1 pack (2 pieces)
Country of Origin
All skin types.
WATER, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, UREA, BETAINE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, PEG-32, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYSORBATE60, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, STEARETH-2, STEARETH-21, STEARIC ACID, CARBOMER, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, COLLAGEN, XANTHAN GUM, SNAIL SECRETION FILTRADE, ALLANTOIN, FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA.
- If abnormal symptoms or adverse effects such as red spots, swelling or itching appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight while and after using the product, please consult a dermatologist
- Do not use any scars or any other irritated areas
- Cautions about storing and handling the product
- Keep the product out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Avoid the area close to the eyes
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels